Our people being our priceless asset at Shivrai, we believe in promoting ‘Enjoy your work’ strategy. Meaningful balance between professional work and peaceful, happy life is something we seek for our employees. It covers all quadrants of life as-
We believe, spend your time qualitatively wherein, you can take 3 days paid leave along with weekend once in a quarter and enjoy "Being SELF"
Having clients across the globe, privileged us in providing opportunities to our employees to go-global and experience new challenges, diversified cultures, global business strategies and serve happiness to clients with our expertise.
Recognition and Appreciation for your efforts
We see that hard work and achievements always accompany with appreciation. Genuine efforts are recognized and rewarded on regular basis.This keeps our peers motivated for their good deeds.
Individual Development plans
Shivrai believes in individual learning and development. Timely trainings makeour team ready to face cut throat competition. Our people learn, master and work on latest technologies and tools available in industry.
We make it possible by sponsoring Microsoft certification and PMP Certification programs.Other personality development and communication training sessions support employee’s overall personal and professional growth.
Fun at work
"Together we win" is our tagline for successful team efforts. It is achieved not only by working together but through enjoying work with fun filled events and activities.
Various special days are celebrated with great enthusiasm as, Birthdays, work anniversaries’, Diwali, Holi, Christmas, New year, Traditional day and Patriotic days etc.
Celebrations,cultural activities and weekend getaways make ‘Shivraiins’ rejuvenate and work with full zest.
If you are willing to take on the challenge, come join our team to boost your career graph. Enjoy your work.
- Holistic exposure of end to end Sales cycle across IT-Industry preferably ERP domain
- Work with cross functional teams like Marketing and Operations to collate relevant content and implement successful Lead Nurturing Campaigns that leverage multiple to-go-market channels with the Objective of converting Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Ready.
- Responsible for selling the software products and IT services and generating revenue as a Direct Sales activity
- Demonstrate high level of Account management skills; Achieve monthly & quarterly sales targets and Initiate and maintain regular customer contact and maximize the sales.
- Develop, manage and drive demand generation activities through referral, direct client meeting
- Demonstrate excellent management skills, with a proven ability to track progress and undertake the required follow-up to maximize lead conversion
- End-to-end ownership of target client search, identification & pursuing the leads to generate revenue.
- Develop and implement Lead building Campaigns for prospects identified by various marketing initiatives across the company.
- Demonstrated capabilities in handling end to end large strategic deals
- Research Experience: Comfortable with search engines & databases especially Google.
- End-to-End experience of building a database, creating a campaign, lead nurturing and performance monitoring is critical.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Build & Maintain high level of Product knowledge and achieve sales targets consistently.
- Be proficient with Cold calling and other promotional techniques.
- Good knowledge of MS Office like Excel, PowerPoint, etc. along with excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should be ready to travel if required.
- Having valid Passport will be added advantage.
- Min 1 year of experience of entire Mobility Solution Life Cycle.
- Sound knowledge in Android Building Blocks (Activity, Services, Content Providers and Broadcast Receivers).
- Should have sound knowledge in parsing XML and JSON Parsing.
- Good knowledge on Data Structures, Sound Knowledge on OOPs
- Knowledge and experience in web technologies XML, HTML, CSS and REST, SOAP, JSON, SQLite.
- Familiarity with one or more of the cross platform application development IDE/tools Appcelerator Titanium Studio, Phone Gap, JQuery Mobile will be a plus and not mandate.
- Ability to learn new technologies Cross Platform App Development, Mobile Platforms, SDK .
- Team handling experience will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a part of development team working on innovative mobility applications for FarmERP and other challenging projects.
- Be playing a critical role in design, development and deployment.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain advanced features on Mobile Application environment.
- Manage the delivery of working piece of application.
- Optimizing performance for the applications
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's .
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong experience in C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, XML, AJAX, MS Visual Studio 2008/2012 , MVC, VSS
- Proficient with .NET framework 3.5 / 4.0/4.5 (WF, WCF, WPF, WCS).
- Experience with ADO.NET, MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012 /2014, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with ERP application development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in web service protocol/standards like SOAP, Rest, WS*, SAML.
- Microsoft Certifications will be a great plus.
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful development phase of product. Ensure quality of product architecture and code.
- Co-lead the strategy phase of product/ project including discovery, evaluating and recommending technical solution alternatives for product / project, devising a cohesive strategy/approach for the product / project.
- Responsible for co-ordination with functional and technical teams to successfully manage product development cycles.
- Prepare and help team to prepare the technical design; should have a very good understanding of the system architecture. Must have good exposure in preparing technical design documentation
- Training and mentoring of existing and new team members.
- Knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM Model is a plus.
- Must possess valid Indian passport.
- Proven experience as Web/UI developer. a talented and experienced UI Designer with high proficiency in Web application design, Mobile app design & content design strategy
- Proficiency in designing tools like Photoshop, Corel draw, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Should be able to create designs for web applications, mobile applications etc. and must have experience in designing responsive UI
- Ability to create superior, original and out of the box unique designs. Strong design style, including creative design solutions
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Buisness Development Officer
Experience: 1 + year
Qualification: Any graduate with MBA in Marketing, (IT sales background)
Experience: 2 + year
Qualification: Any IT graduate, IT Post graduate
Dot Net Developer
Experience: 1 + year
Qualification: Any IT Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 1 + year
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA, M.Tech, MS/M.Sc
At Shivrai, we offer careers with limitless opportunities and not mere jobs.Join us if you are looking for a challenging and bright career.
We attract and retain some of the brightest minds in the industry to achieve some extraordinary results.